HEART DISEASE IS THE #1 CAUSE OF DEATH IN THE UNITED STATES FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. THE GOOD NEWS? HEART DISEASE CAN OFTEN BE PREVENTED.
The Max Pulse utilizes pulsewave analysis technology. During this 3 minute test, the blood’s pulsewave is followed from the time it leaves the heart and travels through the blood vessels down to the finger, providing a snapshot into the cardiovascular system.
THIS TEST ANALYZES:
- Overall cardiovascular health
- Heart Rate Variability and Mean Heart Rate
- Overall elasticity of large, small and peripheral arteries (arterial stiffness)
- Arteriosclerosis progress
- Blood circulation and remaining blood in the vessels after the systolic contraction of the heart
- Left ventricular ejection, contraction power
- Mental stress, physical stress, and resistance to stress